Wednesday, August 22, 2012

We have internet and I found my camera cord!

Finally.
We have internet (got it last Friday).
And I finally found my camera cord that hooks to my computer so I can download pictures.
I have a lot of blogs to catch up on.
 And a few things to post myself....so stay tuned.

But first...

This girl has apparently seen me pump a few too many times :)  I caught her trying to pump out her own milk...funny girl.


And here she is in Jake's car seat pretending to be the baby.  Some days I forget that she actually is still kind of a baby...just my bigger baby.
 

6 comments:

  1. She is so cute! A total big, cute baby. Can't wait to see her again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute "bigger" baby. Glad to know you are there. Looking forward to seeing your posts. It's been fun to see some photos of you on instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! I love that she's figured out the pump thing! So funny!
    -Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So glad you have internet now! Can't wait to see your new place. She is HILARIOUS... she looks so old Beck- makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for internet! Hope you're liking your new place and adjusting! Sure love that cute girl trying to pump!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been thinking about you lots and wondering how the heck AZ is and how the move was and all that good stuff! I will stay tuned :) as for the pumping, one of Addie's fav things to play with was my pump. I love Brooklyn's cheesy smile in the photo with the pump. Haha!

    ReplyDelete