Sunday, July 22, 2012

the Gateway fountains

I did some shopping at the Gateway the other morning and let Brooklyn run through the fountains after.  She loved it (I knew she would) and had a grand ol' time playing with her balloon that they gave her at Old Navy.  It was nice that it wasn't crowded - we were actually the only ones there for awhile.










I sat on a bench in the shade with Jake and watched her run around.  A guy from Fox13 news came up to me and asked if he could interview me and video Brooklyn.  I said sure!  He asked me what things we did to stay cool during the summer (this was one of the days it was 100+ degrees).  That night John and I watched the news and we were on for a whole 2 seconds!!  2 seconds is 2 seconds though... :)

3 comments:

  1. That is cool Becky! Brooklyn looks so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! Your 2 seconds of fame! ;) Addie loved those fountains when she was around brooklyn's age, so much fun. But now she's a wuss and won't even get wet! Silly girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome you got 2 seconds!! Wooohooo. B is so cute in her piggy tails. How many more days til you move?!

    ReplyDelete