Friday, July 13, 2012

my best friend got married!

My very best friend Hovey got married the end of June.  It was SO great to see her (I hadn't seen her for over a year) and be there for her wedding/reception.  It was in Twin Falls, Idaho, so John and I drove with the kids that afternoon and made it just in time for the wedding to start.  

Hovey was a gorgeous bride and I'm so happy for her and Drew!  I wish we could have stayed for the whole reception, but Brooklyn was about to break down and ready to go.  (She was NOT fun on the car ride home.  Luckily it was only a 3 hour drive, but she was a mess and didn't fall asleep until 10 minutes before we got home - lovely).       




Brooklyn made a friend on the dance floor.  These two put on quite the show for everyone and would mimic everything the other would do.  Brooklyn was all hot and sweaty when she was done.  She was really shakin' it :)

2 comments:

  1. Those two little lovebirds on the dance floor- love it! She looks darling, love Brooklyn's dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Brooklyn's dress. So cute. Congrats to Hovey! She looks great!

    ReplyDelete