Wednesday, July 11, 2012

fun with the Bowen's


I've been able to spend lots of time with Jeannette and her kids this summer and love being with them.  They are so nice to always put up with us and let us tag along with them.  I'm going to miss them SO MUCH (we move in a month!) when we are in Arizona.  Brooklyn loves all her cousins and could spend all day, every day with them.

One afternoon I took some of the Bowen kids and Brooklyn (Jeannette watched Jake for me so I didn't have to take him out in the heat) to a fun splashpad near their house.  It was a new one with a fun park attached to it.  I sat and watched as the kids ran through the water and Brooklyn ran after them having such a good time.



 Lindsey and Hannah

 I love Brooklyn's face here - that is pure excitement.


Kate 







I bet Lindsey that she couldn't stand under the bucket of water and wait for it to tip over and she proved me wrong. 


I think Brooklyn is going to miss Hannah most.  She says Hannah's name at least 10 times throughout the day asking for her.  These two have a love/hate relationship.  Some days they play great together and have the best time and other days they are both in tears :)  These pictures were on a day that they were the best of friends playing house.  Hannah had put them down for a nap.




And here they are on another day, playing outside in the sprinklers.


4 comments:

  1. That is so fun they can spend time together before you move. Love all the cute pictures. Cousins are the best. I have heard those splash pads are fun. I will have to check one out in Iowa and see if Charli likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe you leave in a month! We seriously need to get together!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were so sweet to take the kids! I had the easy job of watching Jake (who either slept the whole time or Emily held). We're going to miss you so much! Brooklyn is a good sport about being with Hannah - I have a love/hate relationship with her too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cousins really are the best! I have to fully agree with you on that one. We are all getting really sad to think of you guys being gone--it will be lonely in Relief Society without you!

    ReplyDelete