Monday, July 9, 2012

goodbye Grandpa!

John traded Grandpa to a friend at work for his road dirt bike.

Grandpa = his boat of a car that he's had for the last 6 years that we've put a lot of money in to and is a gas guzzler.  We are happy about the trade!  We wanted to sell Grandpa before we moved to Arizona, but didn't know if it would sell.  And John couldn't sell it too early because he still needs something to get around to class and work for the rest of the summer.  So this worked out perfectly.  I'm a little worried about his safety and told him that he must always think when riding...."I have a wife and kids".  And of course always wear his helmet too.




2 comments:

  1. LOL I love that you call it Grandpa ha ha ha. I am glad you got a good trade in for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss seeing old Gramps out on the road. Probably nice to have the old fella' gone though. Sounds like a good trade.

    ReplyDelete