Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Miss B

Brooklyn is busier than ever these days and keeping me on the go constantly.
It's a good thing that Jake is such a good, easy going baby.

Example: her most recent thing to get in to = tampons that she found under the bathroom sink.  She was in heaven playing with these.  I knew she was up to no good when it had been quiet for more than a couple minutes.  And this is how I found her when I checked on her....so happy and so excited for being so sneaky.  I let her unwrap as many as she wanted because it kept her entertained for a long time and I got a lot done.




Some days it is hard to think of things to do to keep her entertained, but for the most part we've kept busy and found some fun things to do.  One night last week we took a picnic dinner to Liberty Park as a family and fed the ducks and then played on the playground.  
  





love this picture - Brooklyn sure loves her Daddy 



They have a splash pad at Liberty Park (I didn't know about this before) and Brooklyn loved playing, or pretending to play, with the bigger kids.  She acted so grown up and would laugh when they'd laugh or mimic whatever it was they were doing.



At one point she kind of got stuck running through the water and had the funniest facial expression trying to find her way out.  John was in the bathroom and I had Jake and couldn't help her much, but she got out and started laughing and clapping - it was so funny.  Since then I have taken her back to play in it and she had so much fun.  It makes me excited to take her swimming a lot in Arizona.


6 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud several times reading this post. Good thing kids do funny things in the midst of all the chaos to keep us laughing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....Love the pics of her wet. She's so stinking cute. She's only going to get BUSIER!!! We lived at Liberty Park last summer. Did you go to the little stream further up? It's so fun and they have holes that water comes out of. Hansen LOVES that place

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so funny!! Clover has found the tampons in our bathroom too. These girls just want to grow up too fast ;) We love you, Brooklyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious with the tampons - I love the middle picture the most. Liberty Park looks fun. Lets go while I am here. Charli would love that splash pad and the swings! I can't believe you are moving so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such a busy body, I love it!!! I love how she's in the mix with the big kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOVE the tampons. She is really working' it now! What a fun stage that is. Lili's big thing is getting into food, although I'm sure she'd love messin with tampons too.
    Her facial expressions are just priceless Becky!

    ReplyDelete