Thursday, June 7, 2012

the hospital stay

Even though it's so nice to be home, it was also a great hospital stay.

We had lots of visitors which we loved and really appreciated.  I soaked up my alone time with Jake and loved the quiet times of just he and I.  I think John and Brooklyn were more than ready to have us home though :)

Here are pictures in the hospital...

Brooklyn meeting Jake for the first time

she was pretty excited

Aunt Misty

 first family pictures






Uncle Pete

Emily

Pat

Uncle Mike

Annie and Becky Cowden







Grandma Sorenson who came all the way from Russia


Juliana and Meg







all ready to go home


6 comments:

  1. I hope Brooklyn is good now that you are home! I bet that she is loving the baby! Hope all is well! We need to get our kiddos together! He is such a handsome boy! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your updates! Can't wait to babysit when u get here, don't laugh : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to be taken care of at the hospital. He is the cutest little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so exciting to be home with your new baby. I love the updates. Brooklyn is so cute with him

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! I love the family pics, sooooo cute! I miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to have visitors and nice to have alone time to! So glad it all went well. Loved looking at all of these pictures. Wish I could have come to visit!

    ReplyDelete