Monday, September 10, 2012

Jake - 3 months

Jake is officially 3 months (was on Sept. 1st).  I say officially because I feel like I've been saying he's 3 months for awhile now because he is so big.  People ask me if he is 5 or 6 months....nope!  Just a chubby boy!! 

He is usually the best baby.  There was a week right after we moved that he was fussy all the time and I didn't know what was wrong.  But thankfully he is back to his happy self.  He is such a good sport about being totted around with Brooklyn and I each day to wherever we're going - story time, play group, the pool, Little Gym, music makers, etc.

A few things about Jake -
  • sleeping - sleeps through the night (8pm to 6am and then back down for another 3), takes 3+ naps throughout the day...some of them are short, depending on what we're doing that day.
  • eating - breastfeeds 6 times a day....usually still every 3-4 hours.
  • wears 6 month clothes and size 3 diapers....I know!
  • loves bath time with his sister (she loves it too!)
  • likes his binky...some days he hates it, other days he loves it.
  • coos and "talks" back to you a ton - I love this.  He also has the best dimples.
  • trying really hard to roll over and reach for things, but not quite there yet.
  • gets really hot and sweaty when he is mad :)
  • already loves his sister - she could still care less about him - but I catch him looking at her and he just smiles.  Or any time she does acknowledge him he gives her a big gummy smile back.
 I love this boy!

 






 love the chub


and we're done :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I just want to squeeze him!! He is so cute, I love his big smile!! Oh, and size THREE diapers?! That's impressive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahoy! Becky! He's already 3 months?? Crazy! Sophia is in size 3 diapers still... They could probably fit into the same clothes! It's funny that Brooklyn isn't that excited about him. They are both so cute! Can't wait to see everyone in October!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so, so cute! I just love his cute little face and his smile is to die for! Why do they have to grow up so fast??!! Can't wait to squish those chubby little legs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to pinch him so bad! He is adorable! I can't wait to see you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Beck he is such a cute boy. Sounds like a gem of a sleeper. I love big babies- they are the best!! I wish I could give him a big squeeze. Lets V-Chat soon so I can see the kids and your new place. Txt me when a good time is! PS -those pics of him are adorable!lllllllll

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh he's such a doll!!! i love his chub...what a good boy! I'm dreaming of when k sleeps at night. Can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Jake! He reminds me of your Dad or your brother Mike, such a cutie pie! I love that he gets sweaty, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah I love him!! Isn't it the cutest when Brooklyn acknowledges him for a sec and he smiles so big? I love that! Gets hot and sweaty when he's mad- lol! Happy he's done so well overall with all the changes and sharing the attention with his older sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is so cute. I love all the pictures of him. He isn't quite a little Becky like Brooklyn, but he definitely has some Sorenson in him.

    ReplyDelete