Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!

Our sweet little girl turned 1 today.

I can't believe how fast this last year has gone (I know I say that every post I do about her, but it's true).  It has been one of the best years of my life (and hardest at times too) and I love being her mom.  She makes everything worth it and we are just crazy about her.

Here are 12 pictures of her, months 1-12...enjoy!

1 month

2 months

3 months

 4 months

5 months 

6 months 

 7 months

 8 months

 9 months

 10 months

 11 months

12 months

[I will do another 12 month post about her after I get her stats at the doctor next week]

and.....stay tuned for a post about the gender of baby #2!  We found out earlier this week what we are having and are announcing it to our family and friends at Brooklyn's b-day party tomorrow :)

7 comments:

  1. I am so excited to know what you're having! I can't believe its been a year already. I am planning Isaac's birthday party now. So hard to believe.

    Oh, I figured out how to follow your blog finally! I can walk you through how to follow mine if you need to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's sure a cutie pie. We are excited to hear what you are having. Congrats and Happy Birthday to Brooklyn or as Lili says, Happy Day Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bday to Brooklyn!! She is so cute Beck. Its crazy how fast 1 year went and how fast she has changed over 12 months. I loved looking at all the photos. Can't wait to see pics of the party, her stats and her 12 month post. Miss you guys. Hope the party is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so sweet!! Can't wait to hear what you are having!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo hoo one year! You guys are the best at keeping secrets, we wish we were there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so cute! Seriously can't believe she's 1!!! And, PLEASE tell what you're having. It's driving me nuts!!!;)

    ReplyDelete