Wednesday, January 4, 2012

family pictures

We got our family pictures done back in October.
It was FREEZING and so windy the day we took them.

Brooklyn was miserable all but 10 minutes of the hour and a half we were doing them.  Her face was red and her nose was running....I felt bad not having a coat on her, but I really didn't want a big coat in the pictures.  I still think we got some good ones.







 this is the one we used for our Christmas card








 this is my favorite one - we were going to do this one for the Christmas card but it didn't look good with the feet shot we also added...it looked like my body went to John's legs, Brooklyn's to mine, and John's to Brooklyn's.


3 comments:

  1. Love all of them. Brynn does a good job. That last pic might just be my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute Beck, I like the other one you were going to use for your xmas card too. Nothing is worse than being cold.

    ReplyDelete