Saturday, January 28, 2012

the birthday girl

Brooklyn's actual birthday was low key. 
(we had her party the next day and celebrated it more then)

She woke up grumpy :)  This was the dirty look she gave us when we sang her Happy Birthday.

She cheered right up after we went to the grocery store and I let her pick out a donut.  She LOVED it and was so excited about it.




She opened her present from Grandpa Marc and Grandma Betty....and loved her doll from them.



John and I gave her a new car seat (what a fun gift right? ha ha) and a toy storage shelf for her toys.  I originally got a pink one, but once we found out we were having a boy I took it back and got a white one.  I bought 2 pink drawers for it and will buy 2 blue ones too.


4 comments:

  1. Beck I am laughing my head off at that scowl she is giving you guys when you were singing. HAHAHAHA. She was probably like - what are you two so excited about. She is so dang cute. I want to give Charli a donut on her first bday. That is a good idea. I love donuts. Love the bookshelf. Where is that from? Target?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa! I was laughing so hard at that mean face!! I love it!! She is so stinking cute!! looking at her pics makes me wish more and more that you guys come to Philly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! How hilarious is her scowl when she woke up. Love that. Cute idea to go let her pick out a donut, reminded me of something Addie wants to do each time we pass the bakery at the store :)

    I love that bookshelf you guys got! super super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED her cute little grumpy morning face. That was adorable. And eating her donut, you could tell how thrilled she was.

    ReplyDelete