Monday, January 23, 2012

Baby #2

As most of you already know.....Baby #2 is a....


We are so excited and still a little shocked that it is a boy.  We were both pretty sure it was a girl and even had a name picked out for her.  This little guy isn't even close to having a name yet, but we'll get there :)

It was very easy to tell right away at the ultrasound what it was.  As soon as the tech put the scope on my belly I saw him and knew it was a boy.  John kept saying really??  It really is a boy??  Not a girl??  

Everything looks great and he is measuring right on (the tech estimated him weighing about 10 oz).  I was also VERY glad about this part and not having my due date changed around like it was with Brooklyn.  He sure is a wiggly/active little man and I've been starting to feel him for about a week now.         

And here is a profile shot and one of him sucking his thumb :)  I love him so much already.

7 comments:

  1. I was SHOCKED when you said it was a boy. I am so excited for you and that you will have one of each..... lucky woman. He will be so cute, just like his sister.

    That pic of him sucking his thumb is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really excited for you! Boys are so fun! That is certainly a boy part...LOL! How fun. Congrats to you and your family! I will soon have a house full or BOYS. There is something special about being a mother to a Son. You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can I tell you how excited I was when I got your text?!?! Maybe cause I was in your shoes just a couple months ago?? :) and because we are just so good at planning our kids so they match up perfectly and can be best buds!!

    I'm so glad everything looked good and how stinkin cute that you got a shot of him sucking his thumb?! So dang hilarious and adorable. And don't you love that you totally already had a girl name picked out?? haha. we were the same. Convinced it was a girl and had a bizillion girl names and no boy names. Still. eek!

    We must play sooN!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the best ultrasound pics I have ever seen. U must have had a really good tech. Yay for baby boy! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, it's definitely a boy! LOVE IT!!! Boys are so much fun....CONGRATS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really adorable ultrasound pictures. He already looks adorable. So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great pictures. That one of him sucking his thumb is amazing and so cute!

    ReplyDelete