Wednesday, August 31, 2011

San Clemente

We had a great trip to California with the Mortensen's.

We left early Tuesday morning (August 9th) and came home Saturday (August13th).
Brooklyn did GREAT during both car rides.  I was nervous because this was the longest road trip we've done with her...but she was a champ.  I sat in the back with her the whole way, which probably helped.

I didn't get nearly as many pictures as I would have liked...because I forgot to bring my camera most places and then my camera ended up dying on the day I did remember to bring it to the beach.

Fun things we did:

the beach, and lots of it
morning walks on the pier and downtown
shopping at the mall and footsies
Surfin' Donuts - the best ever
playing at the park
Maggiano's - sooo good and worth every calorie :)
roasting hot dogs, s'mores, star-bursts, and bananas at the beach
games at night - psychiatrist and the dice game (can't remember what it was called)
relaxing, taking naps, sleeping in

Here are the few pictures I did take:

sittin' in her stroller at the beach

 these two played in the pack 'n play a majority of the time



Jakob and Hannah



Brooklyn and Royce swinging together at the park




We love going to the condo and spending time with family....can't wait for next summer!

4 comments:

  1. How fun Beck! Loved all the pictures. Sounds like a nice trip to look forward to every year. I love Brooklyn in the swing. So dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable!! What a fun vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a blasty and sounds even better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome...In college my roommate and I went to San Clemente two or three times. Her grandma had a condo there. GOOD TIMES. Love the swing pics

    ReplyDelete