Tuesday, September 6, 2011

playtime

I have a ton of pictures of Brooklyn playing by herself...so here is a post just about that.

She has been really good about playing by herself, which is helpful when I work from home.  I try to come up with new things for her to play with and rotate them so she doesn't get bored with the same old toys all the time.

Enjoy the 20+ pics...


she loves this basket of toys and will pull everything out over and over again 
















On Sunday before church John put her in the bumbo on the piano bench and let her pound the keys....she was cracking herself up and could not stop laughing.  It was the cutest thing.






Do you think we look alike?

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh beck. I can't stand it.... she is so dang cute. I love all of these pictures! She has the cutest face. I think you two look like twins! I see John in her every once in awhile but that bottom photo is so cute of you two and you look just alike!! Glad you posted some pics of her. I miss her.

    I bet its hard to keep her busy. I am nervous for when Charli gets that age. I guess they find fun toys to play with. I need to buy some toys for her to stay busy. Looks like you have good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the piano pictures! She looks like she is loving it! I'm excited for when she and Sophia can play with each other. I think you two definitely look alike. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the BEST age! Totally making me baby hungry. She is a gorgeous girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. becky, she is just too cute!!! and yes, i think you two look alike : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you look alike? Um, do I have short toes? YES! You're twins. I love your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep. I think you look COMPLETELY alike and even before you asked that question I was going to tell you that when she smiles--she is your total twin. Cutest little doll.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her. She is the most adorable baby!!! You do look alike. Can you and John go on a date this weekend so I can babysit? :)

    ReplyDelete