Tuesday, September 20, 2011

a little photo-shoot

One of my favorite things to do is take pictures of Brooklyn.
Although, I wish I was a photographer and actually good at taking pictures.
It is so fun having a pretty dang cute subject to shoot.

Lately I have had fun letting her crawl around outside while I take a million pictures of her.  
These were the latest ones.  (there really are about a million - I included them all)

Enjoy!
(and p.s. - I made the skirt and matching bow...not sure that I like how the skirt turned out)
























John joined us and Brooklyn was immediately interested in his food.  
She will open her mouth, like she is in the second picture, when she sees other people eating.

7 comments:

  1. BECK!!!! That skirt is seriously ADORABLE!!! Was it easy to make? These photos are so cute. She looks like a baby model. I love her. I can't believe she is crawling. She is going to be so grown up when we come home. Can't wait to see her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooklyn is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen! The skirt and bow are really cute, good job! It makes me laugh how she was chasing after those cookies last night and when she'd get tired, she rested her head on the floor but then keep going. She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is awesome Becky! I love it. Those pictures of her w/ John are hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey...apparently Mom didn't know you had a blog! oops! go into your preferences/settings and add mom and dad's email addresses -- i'm sure they would love to stay up to date with your cute pictures and what you guys are doing!

    imbetty47@yahoo.com, mwm.mortensen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! love all these darling photos of her. And especially LOVE the bow and skirt!! Can I employee you to make addie's clothes and bows too?? hehe. Seriously though way to go! She gets more and more darling every post, I don't know how you do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is very cute and super photogenic. Skirt is off the hook adorable. Keep snappin' away. I love to see that darling girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful pictures! What a sweet little girl...

    ReplyDelete