Monday, August 22, 2011

Brooklyn's twin

Want to see what Brooklyn's twin brother would look like if she had one?

..................................................


.....................................................


Crazy huh?!!

This is Brooklyn's cousin Royce.  He is John's brother James and his wife Sara's youngest son.  Royce and Brooklyn are only 8 days apart.  I think they look like twins and think this may be what John and I's boys look like.  We got to meet Royce for the first time on our trip to California with the rest of the fam...more to come on that soon!

8 comments:

  1. What cute kids! They really do look like twins! Crazy! I'm glad they were able to meet each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHATTTTT - Beck.. seriously they look like TWINS! Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats is too funny! She sure is cute. Can I borrow her for a day? LOL. She makes me want a girl so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my--that gave me chills!! Seriously, Royce is TOTALLY boy form of Brooklyn!! They are both sooooo stinkin' adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely look totally alike. That's uncanny! She must carry the Mortensen side. Two adorable kids too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is incredible! CRAZY!!! SUCH CUTIES

    ReplyDelete
  7. They totally do, lol. Becky, I can't handle your kid, she is seriously SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol. I love those pics such stinking cute kids. It was so good to c u guys out there!

    ReplyDelete