Saturday, August 20, 2011

7 months

Our little girl is 7 months old!

7 things about her...(and a few more)
  • she is still a great sleeper - goes to bed at 8:30 and wakes up at 6:30 on the dot every morning
  • has started eating baby food and already has her likes and dislikes - doesn't like peas or bananas but likes pretty much everything else
  • still loves bath time and doesn't mind going swimming or being dunked under water
  • she is rolling over, sitting up, and is content playing by herself
  • loves to watch and observe - she will sit in her bumbo and stare at what I'm doing, whether I'm making dinner, doing the dishes, doing my hair, etc.  She also loves to sit and watch what Jeannette's kids are doing when she watches her.
  • loves her binkie, loves her blanket, loves her baby Einstein movies, loves reading books, loves to breastfeed or drink a bottle and gets quite upset if either one is taken away and she isn't finished yet, loves her mom and dad
  • has the chubbiest cheeks and thighs and biggest smile

And 7 of our favorite features about her...

her smile 

her eyelashes - so very long

her cheeks - so fun to pinch

her things - so chubby and so much to squeeze

her little feet

her face - I. love. this. face.

and her big brown eyes.

And just a few more pictures..



We sure love our sweet, sweet girl.

6 comments:

  1. Loved reading about little B. I love everything you mentioned. Those pictures are SOO adorable. She is growing up way to fast. I can't believe when we come home she will almost be one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is seriously the SWEETEST baby, I would love if I had a baby that looked just like her. I love that little pink pig she has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she sounds like SUCH a good baby! I don't think there was a time that H would sit and watch me do something. She is seriously ADORABLE Becky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beck she is the cutest baby on the planet. I LOVE that close up picture of her showing her eyelashes. kills me how cute she is!! Fun to remember what those cute little 7 months old babies do... oh the days before they're mobile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky she's beautiful! Getting so big! We should have a playdate some day and I'll bring the little girl I watch down for the day! And if you ever need a sitter I'm in my old salt lake house up on capitol hill :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is darling Becky!!
    she is definitely going to be a heart breaker, especially with those eye lashes!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete