Tuesday, March 29, 2011

she makes me smile

Brooklyn has started smiling a lot and I love it.  I get a little picture happy and can't help but take tons and tons.


This next picture is proof what a mean mom I am!  But it also cracks me up.  Since I have started working and do some of my days at home, I make her take at least a few good naps throughout the day so I can get my work done.  By make I mean as long as she has her binkie she is a happy camper - but the problem sometimes is that she can't keep it in and then it wakes her up when she is asleep.  So I found my solution to that. 
and it seems to be working...at least for now :)

 I can't get enough of this sweet face.

8 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH that adorable smile.... I LOVE IT!!! She is so cute Beck. That is a GREAT idea to use the head band to keep her binky in!! She is growing up way to fast. Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that a headband holding the binkie in? genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've said it before and I'll say it again, extraordinary baby. She is so dang pretty and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great pictures! She does have the best smile and is soooo cute! I need to get me a good headband too - maybe then she'll sleep for me too! Love you a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so stinkin' cute. :)

    Congrats on your one year of marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it the best when they start smiling? Every stage is so much fun! She is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the headband idea to keep the pacifier in...I'm so doing that this next time around.

    ReplyDelete