Wednesday, March 9, 2011

24-hour flu

John woke up yesterday morning not feeling so great.  We weren't sure if it was something he ate or the flu.  He threw up all morning and skipped classes for the day.  He was able to sleep a ton and slowly started to feel better throughout the day.  Last night I was checking a friend's blog and she made the comment that she would rather take care of 10 sick kids than 1 sick husband.  I started laughing out loud and read the comment to John as he lay on the couch with a wet clothe on his head.  He started laughing too and we both thought it was really funny.  I don't know...after taking care of a sick husband yesterday I might take my chances with 10 kids :)

Anyway, I'm just glad neither Brooklyn or I have caught it and that he is feeling better and back at school today.

4 comments:

  1. HA HA that is hilarious! I hope you and B don't get it either - that would be awful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I agree with that! I am going to have to tell James. Poor John, Im glad he is better and you guys didn't get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree! Stay healthy my girl! The Adams had that bug on their trip to Disneyland and I know it was miserable. Tell John we hope he feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny is right. That is a beastly flu. Dana and Tate were the only ones that got it. Thank goodness your baby didn't get it.

    ReplyDelete