Monday, March 14, 2011

my paradise

Over the weekend my sister Jeannette and I took the kids, her five and my one, to Worland, Wyoming to visit our aunt and uncle.  This is the one thing I wanted to do before I went back to work and I'm so glad we were able to.  We love Worland and it seriously is our favorite place to visit.  Aunt Claud and Uncle B always spoil us and we never want to leave.

A few things we did:
  •  lots of sewing (Jeannette and I finished a quilt together)
  • bow making with the older girls
  • Super Mario and Just Dance on the Wii
  • Maverik at least 3x a day
  • games with the kids
  • Taco Johns
  • jumping on the tramp
  • excerising with Jeannette in the mornings
  • bath time with cousins
  • and of course eating delicious food all weekend!
A few pictures:

Emily was the biggest help with Brooklyn.  She was so cute with her and always willing to hold or watch her for me.

 
 These two crack me up!  Here they are playing "Just Dance"....they were good and knew every move.
 
I can't wait to go back in August, if not sooner!

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to steal some of your great pictures! That trip was way too fast, but soooo much fun! It makes me excited for August too! Thanks for being so patient with all of my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys always have a ton of fun when you go to Worland. Love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of the girls dancing is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great trip. Nice and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete