Tuesday, March 1, 2011

gushing milk

Brooklyn has been spitting up a lot the last couple days.  I'm not sure why...if it's something that I'm eating that is making her stomach upset...or something else.  I kind of think it's because she gets so anxious/excited to eat and my milk comes out so fast that she literally is gulping it down...and it makes her stomach upset. 

Anyway, the other day she was laying on the floor after I had just fed her and she started spitting up a ton of milk...it was literally gushing out!  I have never seen so much milk come out of a baby...it looked like she spit up everything she had eaten in the past few days.  It reminded me of the "milk challenge" and the time I recorded my brother and cousins drinking a gallon of milk in an hour.  When they threw it back up it came gushing out as fast as a hose. 

I grabbed my camera and snapped a few shots.  A lot of the milk had soaked up in the blanket by the time I took the picture, but you can still get a good idea of how much milk it was.



5 comments:

  1. Poor little Brooklyn. I hope it stops soon. She is so cute and cuddly in that outfit. I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kale had a few of those moments, and I remember being amazed that he could spit that much milk out that fast. It's hard not knowing exactly what it is causing it too. She is such a cutie though. We need to plan dinner soon!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Becky I just love all the updates! What a doll little Brooklyn is!I really wish we were closer so we could hang out. Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, I need to hold her immediately, she has the cutest face and she is getting big!!!!! That milk challenge ruined my life, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be glad it was on the blanket! Isaac did that last week.....but it was all over me! Derek thought it was hilarious, me not so much.

    ReplyDelete