Monday, May 18, 2015

it's been awhile..

It's been over 2 months..time to get caught up!  Company is gone and parties are over - no excuses now.  A few random pictures..

 
 I love this girl!  She is just as naughty and she is funny!  She loves pulling things off shelves or whatever she can get her hands on.  When I call her name she gives me a big grin and pulls stuff off as fast as she can when she sees me coming.  She also LOVES to say "Dada" and when I tell her to say "Mama" she laughs and says "Dada" even louder.  Little stink!

Brooklyn and her friend Madison - who sadly, just moved to Texas.  We are really going to miss her and her family.  Brooklyn and Madison played once a week, switching houses, and always did great together.

free ice cream cones at DQ one night - we were all over that

We got together for dinner with our 3rd year LDS optometry friends the night the guys finished taking their boards.  (and we heard last week John PASSED!!!!!...big sigh of relief)

 the wives and kids

I made this quilt for a friend.  Funny story - I shipped it to my mom to have quilted and called her to ask what she thought of it.  She told me it was awful!  HA!!  I just started laughing, loving her honesty.  She said the back of it was even worse, which was fabric that I picked that I thought was the cutest one of all.  But my friend liked it, so that's all that matters I guess.


Brooklyn and her bestie Reese gave the talk and scripture one Sunday.  I thought they looked so cute, and a little nervous, sitting up in front of the primary.

John has basket weaving skills?  Who knew!

To celebrate boards being over and our anniversary, we asked friends to join us at Top Golf.  It is a really fun place!  Basically it's like bowling, except golf.  Everyone takes turns hitting the ball at different targets and you keep score.  We ordered food and had a great time!

Alison, her baby Tayvri, me, and Mandy.




This was picture worthy....hard to see....but I WON!!  I am not a golfer, but was highly impressed with myself because I even beat all the guys (and I'm sure it will never happen again!)

4 comments:

  1. Those are all great pictures! We've had such cold weather they it's weird to see the kids always in shorts! love mom's story! For the record, it was such a cute quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all great pictures! We've had such cold weather they it's weird to see the kids always in shorts! love mom's story! For the record, it was such a cute quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee Corinne. Note to self, never ask Corinne what she thinks of what I'm wearing :) The food at Top Golf is so good! And good job to Johnny Boy for passing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HUGE congrats to John for passing! Glad you had a fun anniversary. Time flies!!

    ReplyDelete