Tuesday, October 28, 2014

quick trip to Utah in October

The kids and I went to Utah (again) in October.  We've been spoiled visiting family so much lately!  My friend Alison drove with me both ways - she was going up so her in-laws could through her a baby shower.

We were there for one week - 2 of those days were driving.  We stopped in St. George both times for a pit stop at Grandma Betty and Grandpa Marc's.

We did some fun things and loved the fall Utah weather.  It was nice to pack long sleeve/pants/jackets.  And it was an extra bonus that Uncle Bruce and Aunt Claudia were in town that whole week because Bruce had a work conference.  Most days I'd work while my mom and Aunt Claudia sat at the table and cross stitched.  I've never loved working so much - getting to sit and listen to them was so fun.

We went to Gardner Village one morning with my mom, sister, Aunt Claudia and Misty and her kids.  The kids loved running around finding the different witches.

Jake, Sophia, and Brooklyn - they all look the same size.  Jake is huge.





I took the kids to liberty park.  They have a few different playgrounds that the kids played at.


I know I'm biased, but I think he is SO CUTE.  




Jeannette had her annual witches party.  Like always, she put a ton of work into it and it was so much fun!  I love that party and look forward to it all year.  Rich was so nice to watch my older two kids during the party - and even gave them a bath with Sophia and Max.  Cute cousins.

On Sunday we went to Zoey and Alyssa's primary program.  We went up early before church and ate lunch at Mike and Mandy's and then headed over to the church.  The girls did a great job.  I snapped this sweet picture of Mike and Brooklyn.

Remmy loves being talked to and will "chat" back with you for awhile.  I thought it was so cute that my dad got down on the floor with her.


super heros jumping on Rich and Misty's trampoline

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you packed in a lot of fun in a short time. I missed Jeannette's party so much this year. It sounded like it was a lot of fun as usual. It is nice you have a friend to drive with you. You are becoming an expert traveler with your kids. Love seeing all your updates. Cute cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun you got to go for Jeannette's party and see everyone. I love October. Jake is ADORABLE! Can't believe how tall he is.

    ReplyDelete