Wednesday, March 19, 2014

January randoms

The lighting is really bad in this picture, the wall looks yellow but it's actually white, but I finally printed off and hung up our family pictures!  John doesn't understand why I insist on getting family pictures taken every year and then they just sit on our computer....GOOD POINT :)  I didn't have any matching frames so I bought brown and red spray paint and loved how they turned out.

Jake has been such a sweet boy lately.  It makes me sad that he won't be my baby anymore when his little sister is born.  I love having a boy.  He was waiting patiently for me to brush Brooklyn's teeth one night and fell asleep on the couch like this.

The same weekend of Brooklyn's birthday, John's sister Shari and her family stayed with us.  My brother-in-law Brad's mom got re-married and they came for the wedding.  Lucky for us it was in Arizona!  Even though we were both so busy that weekend with activities going on, it was so fun to see them.  My kids could watch and follow these boys around all day.  This picture was of them eating breakfast together one morning.

Naughty naughty!  Every once and awhile if I get my work done early and Jake is still asleep, I will lay down for a bit.  But I'm always in for a treat when I wake up and see what I find.  On this day, Brooklyn threw every stuffed animal we own in Jake's crib and several other toys.  And as normal, was naked when I found her (she is slowly getting better at keeping her clothes on).

Brooklyn got this teepee for her birthday.  The kids love it!  It came a few days after her birthday and was a fun surprise for her.  I ordered it from Etsy and can be set up inside or outside.

Brooklyn had her first dentist appointment and did GREAT.  I was actually surprised at how well she did.  I knew she should be fine, but she was chattin' it up with them the whole time and even kept her mouth open when they weren't working on her.




She didn't have any cavities, but I did have to take her back it because part of a tooth in the back was cracked.  She did great at that appointment too.

I bought this beauty on Amazon and put it together myself.  I love putting things together - even better than Christmas to me.  I've started working more hours at work since January and thought I deserved a new desk :)  It shouldn't make me as happy as it does.

Family night at Freddy's - sooooo good!  I had never been there before but John had talked about it.  They had such good burgers, skinny fries, and shakes.  


Jake devoured his :)

1 comment:

  1. Love that teepee! Super cute. Love the desk and the family photos to! Freddy's looks delish!

    ReplyDelete