Monday, January 28, 2013

January randoms

We love going to feed the ducks.  There are a few places really close to our apartment that have ducks and Brooklyn gets so excited to feed them.  The first time we went she was throwing bread to them and all these ducks surrounded her.  She had that scared, but excited look on her face and started crying...then laughing...then crying...then laughing.  She loves it now though!



She usually eats half the bread and gives the other half to the ducks.


Mr. Happy

This is usually the sight when John or I are in the bathroom.  

 ....she is usually giving us some good advice ;-)

We walked to the school one Saturday to visit John while he was studying.   Brooklyn played in the volleyball sandpit (in January!).  She could play in the sand for hours.  



Jake and I enjoyed the weather and just watched.

When John was done he took us on a tour of the inside of the school were he spends all his days.  It was pretty neat to see the lab room where they are learning to use the equipment.


 This is a site I find often....
 Brooklyn and Jake playing in their room...
......poor Jake.  He gets headbands put on his head all day.

More duck feeding...







 Brooklyn changing her baby's diaper.

  

Bath time...one of my favorite parts of the day.  One reason because that means it's almost bedtime and 'me' time and the other because they both love it so much and it's fun to sit and watch them play together.

they are almost the same size 



 


Brooklyn loves making forts with John when he gets home from school.  I love hearing them sing songs, read books, and play together in there. 

6 comments:

  1. So many cute pictures! You are right....they do look close to the same size. How different are they in weight? I can't believe how grown up Jake looks!!! How cool to see what your hubby gets to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such cute, cute pictures! Brooklyn cracks me up! I don't know how you keep up with her (and work and have Jake!!). You totally deserve that beautiful Arizona weather after surviving the hot, hot summer! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are totally the same size! You dress Brooklyn so cute! I love her colored skinny jeans. And I can definitely picture her duck freak out. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That weather looks SO nice. I am jealous. Loved all of the cute pictures. They are the cutest friends together I love it. Charli and I need to make a trip to AZ to visit you guys and Camille - maybe in the spring/beginning summer???

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weather looks really beautiful. You guys look like you are having an awesome time together--so fun! Love the two cuties playing together--they will be good friends.

    ReplyDelete