Thursday, May 24, 2012

random videos

Grandma Betty and Brooklyn - this was on my birthday when we had family over.

Lucy and Brooklyn at the park - I watched Lucy one night and took the girls to the park.  They were being so cute and playing together and we had a good time.


Brooklyn spinning around and around - she loves doing this and makes herself so dizzy.

Brooklyn talking to/hugging baby brother.  This is one of my favorites.  She will randomly come up to me and give my stomach a hug or lift up my shirt and say "hi" or her version of "brother".  I don't think she has a clue about what this "little brother" really means and how much it's going to change her world :)

1 comment:

  1. I am LOVING all these videos! Lucy and B are so cute together and little friends. I love her romper and cute shoes and pigtails. Can't wait to see you guys! The last video is my favorite. She is to cute kissing your belly. I can't believe baby boy will be here so soon!

    ReplyDelete