Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day weekend

We had a great/relaxing Memorial Day weekend.  I love having Mondays off...it makes the weekend even that much better, especially Sunday nights, knowing that you still have one more day.

Friday - Aunt Claudia and Uncle Bruce arrived in town.  They stayed with us and we loved having them (as always).

Saturday - errands, laundry, cleaned the house, put up the cradle in our bedroom, packed both baby and I's hospital bags, dinner and games at the Bowen's with family.

Sunday - church, nap, Olsen's at Lindsey Gardens - followed by a visit to the cemetery (the Sunday before Memorial Day tradition).

Monday - lunch with the family (Rich made pulled pork with his new smoker and it was delish), saw Kelsi and Charli, relaxing and games at the Bowen's, the Bachelorette w/ Rich, Misty, and Annie.

And the latest pictures from my camera....(all of Brooklyn of course)...

loves being naked and playing with her toys 

loves climbing in and out of our new double stroller 


 LOVE these pigtails.


trying on Dad's sombrero 


I bought her a pool at Target for $10 for the summer and blew it up inside the other day (it is still too cold for outside).  In the picture above she is trying to blow it up - after she saw me do it. 


starting to love to color 


loves to climb in the exersaucer - but can't get out 

6 comments:

  1. This weekend was so much fun! I love that you and Annie come over for the Bachelorette! Only 6 more days until the next episode. :) Brooklyn is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice weekend and especially fun to see all of you guys. Brooklyn is such a little doll and I love love love her piggy tails. She is such a little climber to. Can't wait to meet little boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. Those piggie tails kill me! Love! I remember when addie's hair was just long enough to do them! What a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved having Monday's off, and I love now when Dean has Monday off. Love relaxing weekends:) Such cute pics of that girl. Double stroller....isn't is crazy we're going to have 2 kids? Freaks me out sometimes. You are in the home stretch....how are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THE PIGTAILS!! I hate how big these girls are getting!! I can't believe she is about to be a BIG sister!! So crazy!! I miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brooklyn is so cute! Love her pigtails!

    ReplyDelete