Wednesday, May 30, 2012

He is coming sooner than later!!

I had my last doctor's appointment today.

I'm being induced this Friday (that is in two days) instead of next Monday.
The reason is because my doctor recommended that he comes out sooner than later.  I am totally fine by this - I'm worried about his size and don't want him to be huge.  I'm really hoping for an 8 pounder.  I am sad that my mom will miss his birth...she doesn't get in until Saturday night.  But she is totally understanding and that makes me feel better.  Plus it will be nice to have her help at home even longer than I originally thought. 

I can't wait to see what he looks like, see how much he weighs, see what we come up with for his name, see how the labor/delivery goes, etc.  And excited to not be pregnant anymore and feel huge/hot all the time.

Next post will be on him!! :)  

7 comments:

  1. Good luck Becky! I will be thinking of you. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see pics of your little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait!!! I couldn't sleep last night because I was thinking how exciting this is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you Beck! He will be so cute. Can't wait to hear details and I am so happy you are already at a 3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!!! Good luck with everything!! I am so excited for you! Happy Birthday to your little boy! :) and good luck picking a name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray!!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see this little guy!! Good luck babe! Your gonna do awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So excited for you. Good luck. Can't wait to see what the little guy looks like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exciting Becky! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

    ReplyDelete