Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

I can't believe it is already Easter - this year is going by QUICK!!

Our Easter weekend -

Friday: took a picnic dinner to Ensign Peak and played at the park for only 10 minutes because it was freezing, went to the Sprint store to look at phones (we are due for an upgrade), stopped at a gelato place that we've been wanting to try (yummm!), watched a red box.


Saturday: I worked for a few hours...and left just as I was starting to feel sick, came home and threw up 12+ times throughout the day which was not fun (I've never thrown up being pregnant and didn't realize how much it hurts), John let me rest all day and took care of Brooklyn.


Sunday: woke up feeling much better, let Brooklyn find her Easter basket new dress/shoes, church, lunch, naps, dinner, an Easter egg hunt, and a peep fight at the Bowen's.


And pictures from the weekend...


at the park




Easter Sunday








Brooklyn and Annie


Jeannette and Hailey

the kids looking for their Easter baskets



Emily's was on top of the light pole...I'm not sure how her dad even got it up there

the cute Bowen kids

6 comments:

  1. That was a fun evening - so nice to be outside! Brooklyn was so cute in her dress! I love that girl! Sooo glad you're feeling better! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Beck.... why did you throw up so much in one day? That sucks so bad! I am LOVING her cute Easter dress. Looks like you guys all had a good Easter. How did Emily get that basket down? That is crazy! OH and I am laughing so hard at that picture of Brooklyn with her hand in the camera like get out of here! HA HA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun weekend! So sorry you were so sick. Hopefully you are done with that. That is awful! Brooklyn's dress was the BEST! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wildly fun weekend, except, of course, the barfing part---sooo sorry! Maybe it was the Gelato? :) Looks like sweet Brooklyn had a great Easter! Love her gorgeous dress and laughing at how she's trying to lift that big purple Easter basket! She's AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute dress. Easter is such a fun holiday when you are a kid. I can't believe how high that basket is, I didn't even notice until I read Kelsi's comment. Sorry about the sickness, that sounds mis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg. She is so freaking cute in her dress. And I want her Jammies in my size. Seriously. So sorry you were sick babe!! That is honestly miserable while being pregnant. Hope your feeling all better now.

    ReplyDelete