Thursday, April 7, 2016

March randoms

soaking this girl up as much as I can!

The weather was amazing and we played outside a ton.





What face am I making?  Clearly not good as selfies, but love seeing Kate cuddled up on me.  It is the best!

St. Patty's Day 
I am so lucky to have these 4!  They (and John) are the best things that ever happened to me and I am so thankful every day for them.  I bought Brooklyn and Jake's shirts last year for $2 and my friend Jeni gave that outfit to Kate.  Initially I didn't have one for Remmy, so I found her one for $5 at Old Navy.



Wade and Kate - 1 1/2 months apart


All clean after her bath - I bathe her every night in my kitchen sink.  It is one of my favorite parts of the day, when the other kids are asleep, and I have quiet time with her.  Kate loves her bath and hasn't cried during one yet.



Rem and her bff Tayvri.  This was our first time at the splash pad this year.  We went to Desert Ridge with a bunch of friends to shop, play, and after ate lunch at Zupas.


love these four - Lainey, Tayvri, Remmy, and Holland

Lexi and Brooklyn

Annabelle, Brooklyn, and Jake

water squirted in her face and she wasn't so sure about it...

...but she quickly warmed up.


eating a snack



my favorite - love the yawn face


Brooklyn had her first basketball game.  She did great!  It is hilarious watching 5 year olds play basketball.  Brooklyn is great at defense and passing.


she is on the right under the basket


I sent this picture to my sister and she replied that she looks like Aunt Jemima.  It cracked me up!

basketball practice - working on dribbling


Riley and Annie came to Arizona to work a conference during their spring break.  They stayed with me for a day and a half and we had so much fun!  My kids loved them both and they were so nice to play endlessly with them.


We watched my wedding video because they are both in it quite a bit and were laughing so hard.  I love these two girls so much!



Brooklyn's dance recital - I need to post videos.  She had two dances, "It's a Hard Knock Life" and "Everything is Awesome" (from the Lego movie).  She did great and loves it!  I love how into she gets..even sings the song while dancing.  She was excited to be with the older group this time (5-8 year olds).

John and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary.  We went on a "family date" (minus Remmy) Saturday afternoon to "Zootopia".  I thought it was really cute and B and J both loved it.  After the movie we dropped Brooklyn and Jake off with Alison, who also was watching Remmy for us, and went to dinner.  John picked Pappadueax's, which is a seafood kitchen.  I am not a fan of seafood, but liked the ceasar salad I got.

Kate was a gem during dinner and just looked around in her car seat.

handsome guy that I was luckily enough to snag up




My friend Morgan had us over for a science experiment and to let the kids play.  Brooklyn and Jake had so much fun.



Remmy, Tayvri, Archer, and Holland

Brooklyn is the best helper.  She is always willing to hold Kate for me.




A rare occurrence that Remmy wanted to hold Kate.  The boppy works great for that.

3 comments:

  1. These are the cutest pictures ever, but it makes me ache to hold Kate!! She is so sweet and cute and I cannot wait until I get to meet her in person. You have the cutest kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate is THE cutest Beck. She is so adorable in all of the pictures. Happy Anni! You have had a busy month. AZ looks like a nice place! Always up to something fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate is so damn cute, I love seeng more of her! We've been wanting to try that restaurant, weird I still haven't. Annie and Riley would be the best visitors, I'm sure they helped a lot. And, you have the best backyard, closed and big.

    ReplyDelete