Tuesday, September 1, 2015

the rest of July

kids in the tub at Grandma's

I might up with Arizona friends that have all moved away - 2 in Utah now and 1 in Texas.  It was so fun catching up and letting the kids play.  We met in American Fork at a splash pad and had a great time.  That is a lot of kids between us! (Mason not pictured)

Khyra, Kandas, Sarah, and I - sure miss these ladies!

Shae and Remmy - only a week apart.  Remmy is twice her size! :)


I was also able to meet up with Mandy and Claudia.  These two are some of my very best friends, who's husbands are John's best friends.  I miss them a ton and was so happy we were all in Utah at the same time!  (Mandy lives in Texas)

cute kids!

free slurpees at 7-11 on 7/11

Grandma and Remmy sharing

Jeannette bought these cute girls matching dresses - Remmy was NOT having it.  She finally got the boot and we took a picture of just the happy ones.

Hailey, Brooklyn, and Sophia - best friends/cousins

I was so excited to go to the Dancing With the Stars live tour with Kayla and Alison.  It was in Tuscon, almost a 2 hour drive, but well worth it!  We left around 5 and got home just before midnight.  I loved every minute of the show!  I wish we had closer seats, but still could see everything.  I laughed at the age of the crowd - I don't know what I was thinking it would be, but we were the youngest ones there by 30 years!


Kayla, me, and Alison

It got down to the 90's one day so we took advantage and went to the zoo.  John got to go with us this time, a rare treat!







This picture cracks me up.  When we stopped at the lions, this is what they were doing - the male on top of the female making all kinds of groaning noises.  I couldn't stop laughing and even took a video :)  It was hilarious!  The kids of course had no idea what was going on.

love the aquarium there

I made this chart for Brooklyn and Jake.  I felt like I needed to do something to help with their whining, and this has definitely done the trick!  Every night if there clips are on the green or above they can put 5 balls in their jars.  When the jar is full (it's a big jar) I will take them to the store to pick out a prize.

children's museum fun




Jake and Annabelle



baby shower for a friend at Zupas - 6 of the 8 woman in the picture are pregnant


cooking in the nude on a hot summer day

this lady bug costume is size 9 months - soo tight!


I've been trying a few fun new hair-do's on Brooklyn.  I always take a picture when I'm done so she can see.

more swimming of course - this girl is a pro with her floaties


play date at Kayla's - kiddie pool and popsicles



Jump Street - Remmy LOVED it and was cracking me up..she was running all over the place with the big kids




National Donut Day?  Maybe.  Ha, or maybe not.  I think this actually was a random let's go get a donut night. 




children's museum with Lexi and Nixon




3 comments:

  1. I have lots of comments, but my main one is who does Remmy think she is? She is acting like she's 5 years old!! I love that lady bug suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always do such fun things with the kids! Mom of the Year right there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these updates of what you did in July. So fun to see everything. The kids are so cute and growing up fast!! Look like you had a nice trip to Utah!

    ReplyDelete