Monday, May 19, 2014

the first half of May

Brooklyn doesn't undress herself quite as much as she used to, but I still find her like this every so often...


35 weeks

I finally got a new phone!  I dropped my phone back in February in the library parking lot and it completely shattered the screen.  3 months later...finally can get rid of it!  Glass chunks were starting to fall out - it was time.

The kids have loved eating their lunch/dinner outside lately.  We are taking advantage of it while we can before the heat hits.



I laid down to nap one day and woke up finding Brooklyn next to me like this :)

My friend Mandy made this darling quilt for me!  I love it!  It matches perfectly with the girls room...I have done teal and purple for them (more on that later).  It was a surprise and so sweet of her to do.

Mother's Day

Brooklyn insisted on a picture with her 'My Little Ponies' - her most recent favorite toy.

For Mother's Day dinner we met a bunch of friends at the park and had a potluck.  We had pulled pork sandwiches and everyone brought a side to share.  Once again, perfect weather, and so fun to be with all these people.  This is a shot of the girls.  There are quite a few kids between us and several of us with one on the way.   I'm so thankful for such a great group of friends!

We went to the Desert Ridge splash pad with some friends and ate at Zupas after.  Jake loved the splash pad and entertained himself the whole time we were there.









Reese, Lexi, and Brooklyn


5 comments:

  1. Becky - that picture of Brooklyn on the chair! She is so, so funny! That girl! Her hair is getting so long. I just laugh at how big Jake is getting too! Cute, cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beck you are getting so close to baby girl coming! Loved your update for May. Brooklyn cracks me up- finding her next t you in bed like that. Hilarious! Splash pads are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little table is SO cute, I love it. Have you seen those little Chaise lounge chairs for kids? So cute. That quilt is amazing also. And...I love Brooklyn's 'cheeks.'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it looks like that chair has a crack in it... love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it looks like that chair has a crack in it... love that girl!

    ReplyDelete