Saturday, May 17, 2014

April randoms

These are all the random pictures from April off my phone.  I really need to get my camera fixed so I can take better pictures.

Some friends and I have been making file folder games...I've made about 15 so far...I'm such a nerd and love to color.  My kids have had a lot of fun with them though and they have been especially useful during sacrament meeting.

swimming in the backyard with Reese


31 weeks

Brooklyn's first stick figure drawing - she did our family.  I thought it was pretty good!  

Some friends and I took our kids to see Disney on Ice (again).  I took just Brooklyn back in January when it was all the princesses, but this one was celebrating 100 years of Disney, so there were TONS of characters that came out.   The kids loved it!  I only got 2 pictures and they aren't very good.


We watched Vinnie for 1 1/2 days the weekend before Easter.  He was such a good little boy and loved following my kids around.

We took dinner to John one night and let the kids run around and play on campus.

Brooklyn was my big helper all weekend.  Here she is "reading" Vinnie books before bed.

breakfast :)  Vinnie was always watching either Jake or Brooklyn.

I took the kids to Wal Mart...and fit right in....3 kids 3 and under and one on the way :)

Jake threw up in the middle of the night a couple of times on Sunday.  I was so glad he didn't pass anything on to Vinnie.  It was so sad to see him so sick.  He didn't understand why I wouldn't let him each much.  Anything I gave him, food or drink, he would throw up.  


By Wednesday he was still sick and throwing up just as much.  I decided to take him in to the doctor.  He gave me a prescription to help with the nausea and he didn't throw up again after that, thank heavens!  I was so sick of changing his clothes multiple times a day, washing his sheets, and cleaning up puke everywhere - our couch, carpet floors, his bed, yuck!  

Here he is on the way to the doctor.  I was driving and could hear him throwing up over and over again.  I felt pretty helpless, as I was driving, and could only listen.  I snapped this picture when we got there - he was so sad.  I caught the bug on Wednesday and was throwing up all day....NOT fun to be pregnant and have the flu, plus have to take care of 2 kids.  I called my mom a lot that week for reassurance that things would get better :)  Thankfully by Friday we were all better and able to participate in activities we had planned for Easter.


33 weeks

My friends threw me a birthday party/baby shower the night of my birthday.  It was so fun to get together and everyone was so generous.  I felt a little dumb having people give me presents for this baby because it is my 3rd and I already have a girl.  But ALL of Brooklyn's NB-3 month clothes are fleece, long sleeved shirts, pants, etc. because she is a January baby and born in Utah.  So it was actually very helpful to get some NB-3 month summer stuff!  My talented friend Kandas made Brooklyn this cute maxi chevron skirt (she has it pulled up really high) and a matching dress for the baby.  I am a little excited about matching my girls every now and then :)  

passed out Cinderella

We finally went and saw the Gilbert temple.  It is huge and so pretty!  We treated ourselves to Cafe Rio after.

4 comments:

  1. Ahh please tell me you'll be making a trip to Utah after baby girl is born?! I want to meet her soooo bad and see you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute pictures! The smile on Brooklyn's face when she's wearing that cute maxi skirt is priceless! They are growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for watching Vin! That Wal-mart pic crack me up so much. That is weird that Jake got so sick, love his grouchy face on the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and those velcro books are SO cool. I need one!

    ReplyDelete