Friday, February 24, 2012

update on the little man

This pregnancy is flying by (but will probably slow down now that I've said that).
I went to the doctor a couple weeks ago and everything looks great, he is healthy and growing right on track.
I am being induced 4 days early (YAY!! - I am very happy about this) and the date is set.......

June 4th, 2012
That is of course unless he came on his own....which I highly doubt.
This means only 14 more weeks to go!

The main reason I am being induced is because my mom is coming home from Russia again for the birth and to help.  She gets in on June 2nd, a Saturday night, so being induced Monday morning will be perfect timing.  

Here is a pregnancy picture at 25 weeks..

please ignore the dirty mirror - I promise I cleaned it after I took this picture and realized how gross it was

5 comments:

  1. SUCH a cute belly! YAY YAY YAY for being induced!! He'll be here in no time. Do you have a name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that you only have 14 weeks left Becky. Wow! That has flown by. Glad your mom will be able to be here again. You look great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic, can't believe how SOON that is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! That is great. I am hoping my doctor will induce me because my mom is flying out for the birth too! You look adorable. Can't wait to see the little guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great with that perfect little baby bump. I am glad you have a date set it will be nice to know when to count on him coming.

    ReplyDelete