Wednesday, February 29, 2012

just like her Grandpa Sorenson

This girl cracks me up.

After church on Sunday I was making lunch (grilled cheese sandwiches) and had Brooklyn on the counter to watch.  (Lately she has been doing this a lot - where anytime I'm making lunch, dinner, etc. she comes and pulls on my leg until I pick her up).  When I was was making the sandwiches she helped herself to the big block of cheese.  She LOVES cheese, just like her Grandpa Sorenson :)  I can see her eating a block of it like this at night in the future like he always does....LoL




8 comments:

  1. I'M SO SURE!! Brooklyn looks a lot cuter when she does this than I do. What a great girl!
    Much love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin cute. She is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a doll! What's up with our Dad's eating at night? HAHAHA. Never thought I knew someone else that does that..until I met Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the block o' cheese. Wouldn't we all love to do that? She looks perfectly content digging' into that cheese. Reminds me of Stanley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute with that precious little smile.

    ReplyDelete