Monday, February 6, 2012

my guilty TV pleasures

Lately I have been really in to "Lost" and the "Bachelor".

Poor John probably feels neglected.  I knew I shouldn't have started watching "Lost" because I've heard how addicting and good it is.  I LOVE it.  My brother Pete claims it "changed his life" and I agree....ha ha!  Luckily he has all the seasons and has let me borrow them.  I'm on season 3...so only 3 more seasons to go and John can have his wife back! :)


I have also been really in to the "Bachelor" this season.  It is on Monday nights and I always go over to Rich and Misty's house (just next door) to watch it with them and our cousin Annie.  We laugh the whole time, making fun of all the girls and the dumb drama.  We place bets on who is going to be eliminated that night and have nicknames for everyone....it is a good time.  We hate to think what our dad would think of us if he knew we watched it.


Hopefully I'll get back to being a good wife once these are both over.  BUT it has been nice having something to look forward to so much especially in the 'dreaded' months of January and February, which are passing by so quickly this year.

7 comments:

  1. Wahhhhh hahhaha I love this post. Lost IS addicting. We borrowed those from Pete as well and Tom and I stayed up late watching them. It is intense. Are you a Jack or Sawyer lover? I was a Jack lover. Never been into the Bachelor but I saw a commercial for it with two girls kissing... what the heck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the trick is to get John addicted to your shows too! Breton totally watches Bachelor with me every week. Keep that on the down low though...haha. I'm not sure if I'm a huge fan of Ben though! Sometimes I like him, sometimes I don't but regardless I can't stop watching.

    We watched all of Lost when it was on tv and loved it. Super entertaining. Did you ever watch 24?? That was probably our fav. That should be next on your list to get, maybe John would like that one too cause there's lot of action??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never watched either. I have heard good things about the Bachelor...I watch the "Real Housewives" religiously. All of my shows are on really late at night, nothing Prime Time. I will have to get Lost since I have heard so many good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! I am so glad were both watching Lost!! And the Bachelor...haha too funny. Lost for sure changes your life. Love watching the Bachelor with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guilty pleasures! Ha ha! I have vowed NEVER to watch a series again after my Lost addiction. Terrible time in my life--ha ha!

    ReplyDelete