Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2 weeks old

Brooklyn is 2 weeks old today.

I cannot believe how fast the past 2 weeks have gone.  And yet at the same time it feels like she has been apart of our family forever....she fits right in.

I took her to her 2 week appointment today.
Her stats are:

weight - 8 lbs 14 oz (50% percentile)
height - 20 1/2 inches (50% percentile)
head circumference - 36 centimeters (50% percentile)

The pediatrician made the comment that she is not a small baby and she is not a big baby.  She is right in the middle.

And a few pictures...

 bundled up in the car seat


all tired out from the doctor's appointment

11 comments:

  1. Cutest little outfit EVER!! I want one of those in my size seriously! Looks so warm and cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cuddly. That is nice she is 50% in everything. I love that outfit. That was fun seeing you at work today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh!!! that little pink bear outfit is the cutest! i love her! she is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so so cute! She is doing great. Nice and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love her! She really is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh do we shop at the same store? I love the little bear outfit! I can see the similarities in the nose but hers is a little more petite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am seeing a lot of you in her now, adorable and growing. Keep posting pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's so sweet! I love the first picture... she looks so cozy in her car seat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at that beautiful little package. Love her!She is such a perfect little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see you all again!!
    You've got to get us listed in your blogs --
    frygang6.blogspot.com!!!

    ReplyDelete