Friday, February 25, 2011

1 month

 Brooklyn hit the 1 month mark on the 19th.

It has been the fastest and best month of my life.  It's hard to remember what our lives were like without her.  I wish babies stayed little for longer - I just love the newborn stage.

A few things about Brooklyn:

She loves bath time.  I give her a bath every night and she is always so calm and relaxed. 

She sits/lays in her boppy every night like this while John and I eat dinner. 

She loves her Dad.

She will take a bottle.  I will pump and have John give her a bottle every few days.  I wanted her to get used to taking a bottle so it won't be a problem when I go back to work.

She lets me dress her anyway I like :)  I love putting her in baby legs.  They are so easy to make and they look so cute on her.    

She is easy to put to bed.  She will lay in her cradle for half an hour looking around before she falls asleep.  One of my favorite things that she does is stick her hand out the side of the cradle.  She sleeps like this every night.  I love seeing her little hand stick out.

11 comments:

  1. Ah Becky, she is so cute. I love those baby leggings, adorable!! Isn't it weird that you have a kid that looks just like you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just PERFECT. Just adorable. Man, she is an amazingly good baby. Love that you dress her so so cute! Leggings are my absolute favorite. It goes way too fast, huh? They need to be newborns more than a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Becky she is making me baby hungry! She is darling, and I loved reading everything she is doing. I promise you that it goes so incredibly fast. Just love on that girl every second!!! Yes, lets get together can we?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a good mom and you can tell Brooklyn is so loved and taken care of. She loves you so much! She's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so dang cute Beck! I love that her little hand is out when she sleeps. I love all her cute outfits, bows and leggings. I need to kiss her cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The newborn stage is just the cutest ever. I love the baby legs and smart of you to get her use to the bottle!

    And that shot of her in the bath is precious! So tiny and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh she is getting so cute. I just love the newborn stage. Our little Joseph is growing up so fast, he is almost 2 months old.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becky, she is such a beauty! I just love the pictures of her. You are taking such good care of her - I'm excited for you. Let me know what I can bring on Sunday. We're excited to see her in person.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry Becky - Jillio is Jill Clark, your cousin - just in case you didn't know that and thought a stranger posted on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is really cute. She's such a stylish little mama! She always looks so adorable. It's great that you're really appreciating this time--cause baby it goes fast. And I would know :)!

    ReplyDelete