Tuesday, February 15, 2011

our v-day

Our Valentine's Day was low key - just the way I like it.

John surprised me with flowers and a really good chocolate Belgian waffle.  I know that sounds weird - to get a waffle - but we discovered this place not too long ago that stuffs waffles with Belgian chocolate...and it is to die for. 

I let John pick our dinner menu.  He wanted to try a new recipe that we had seen on the food network.  It was a pasta dish with prosciutto and tomatoes....and it was delicious.

Brooklyn joined us for our candlelit dinner

mmm....so good!

4 comments:

  1. I love how Brooklyn is with you on the table. So cute. Looks delish... I love candle light dinners! i would like to try this stuffed waffle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner looks really great. Matthew would invite himself over if he saw that yummy banana on your plate--he LOVES banana. Glad Brooklyn was the guest of honor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything with prosciuto is going to be BOMB. John will need to make that for me sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how Brooklyn's just chillin out. hehe. And YUM! And a balanced dinner might I add!

    ReplyDelete