Saturday, January 29, 2011

the first week at home

I can't believe Brooklyn is already 10 days old.  The time is already going by so quickly and it makes me sad how fast she is growing. 

This first week at home has been great!  My mom left yesterday to fly back to Russia.  She was the BIGGEST help and I don't know what I would have done without her.  I hope things go as smoothly as they did when she was here.

Here are some pictures of the first week:
 sleeping with Dad

Brooklyn is a good little baby - very calm and content.  She is a great nurser and will usually sleep 3-4 hours stretches at night.  She does not like to be swaddled and sleeps with her hands up by her head...just like I did when I was little.  I think she looks like a mix of both of us...but we'll see as she gets older.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Beck she is so cute and cuddly in all of these pictures. I can't wait until I feel better so I can come down and hold her!!! I love her polka dot outfits. So dang cute. I am glad she is sleeping so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just the cutest thing ever! I can't believe she is ten days old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just a doll, what a perfect little babe. I am SO glad your mom was their for the birth and for the first few days, nothing can replace having your Mom there especially with your first little one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely beautiful!! I wish I could be there to meet her in person. I think she is the best dressed little girl and so cute!!! Keep posting the pictures...I love to see how she is growing. Hope you are doing well and recovering great! Luv ya lots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is one beautiful little pup! I could squeeze her. I am leaning toward you as her twin, but only time will tell. I do love her clothing and bows too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the pictures! Isn't it sad how fast they grow? They are not newborns long enough. She is such a cutie. Love all her cute clothes and that hair is the best!

    ReplyDelete