Monday, October 4, 2010

Baby Projects

Ever since I found out we are having a girl I have been anxious to make her some cute things - leg warmers, bows and headbands, a quilt, etc. 

I found a GREAT deal @ Target to make baby leg warmers.  I use women's knee high socks and they were only $1 each!!  I went a little over board with how many I bought, but they could always make great gifts too.  

smaller ones

bigger ones

Last week John had a 'boys night' and I had a 'girls night' with our friends Raf and Claudia and Ryan and Mandy.  The boys went to dinner and played xbox and the girls went to dinner and made flowers to go on baby headbands.  They turned out so cute! 

 newborn bows


 
I finally found the fabric I was looking for to make her a quilt.

I love polka dots and love the colors pink, brown, and green together.  These are the other fabrics I picked out to go in the quilt. 

I'm afraid this little girl might be spoiled  :) 

8 comments:

  1. I love all of these Beck- you are so talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find the cute buttons and the flowers with the different patterns?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no question that this little girl might be spoiled - especially by her aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I can't believe how talented you are! The spoiling is the fun part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You little goody goody. I love the flowers, bows, everything. I may come over for a bow tutorial too.
    That's the fun of having a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how fun!!! you are going to be the best mommy : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! Your little girl is ready to come and look beautiful!! Thanks for teaching me your secrets P.S!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is so adorable. Love the women's knee high socks for leg warmers.

    ReplyDelete