Thursday, October 7, 2010

Home Projects/Halloween Decorations and Conference Weekend

This post is for my mom, to show her the things John and I have done with the house so far.  And to show her that the Halloween decorations are up!  I absolutely love this time of year - for many reasons - but one of them being cute decorations.  We've had fun rearranging and making a few changes.  Here they are Mom: 

Living Room

I made this a couple weeks ago and put it up on the wall in our living room.  John does NOT like vinyl lettering (which I knew) but thought this was too cute to pass up.  When I asked him if he liked it...he smiled and said, "No, not at all."  I asked him if I could keep it up and he said, "Yes, I'll just try not to look at it." :)    

Dining Room

Bedroom

Front of house
 *notice the front tree Mom

While I listened to/watched conference last weekend I made...

 Banana Bread!!.....delicious
(Mom, this is your recipe)

And...

Pumpkin cupcakes

And John did this: 

:)

10 comments:

  1. Becky, you are a homemaker to the max...how did you get so talented? The house looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pumpkin cupcakes are the cutest thing I've ever seen!! Almost too cute to eat! And the house looks so festive! OH how I love fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house looks so cute Beck. I love all the cute decorations! That bread looks SOOOO good. Bring me a piece next time please :) You are so talented with cupcakes. I love seeing what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a pumpkin cupcake. Can you send one to Kansas? Haha. They look amazing!

    Your house looks so comfy and homey. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a pumpkin cupcake. Can you send one to Kansas? ;) They look amazing! Your house looks so comfy and homey. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO CUTE! You rock at decorating!!
    I love that you are blogging more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just made your mom very homesick. ha ha Are you sure you listened to conference with all that baking going on?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute cupcakes!! I love fall stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love that little story about the vinyl lettering...that had me laughing out loud!!!!!! and the house looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks so cute! I love it all. You are so talented. John's comment about vinyl lettering made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete