Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bridals

I have A LOT to catch up on......

but in the meantime thought I'd share a few of my favorite bridal pictures. I absolutely LOVED my photographer. I liked her style, liked how she took charge, liked how she was fast, AND especially liked her prices. I'm still waiting on getting my wedding pictures/video back, but it should be within the next week or so.

My bridals were taken in Ogden at the Union Station. At first I was a little worried about the idea of taking pictures in my white wedding dress on trains, but they turned out great and I was very happy with them.

Sorry, there are quite a few....(but I don't know what else to do with them now).

14 comments:

  1. i love these becky!
    my favorites are the ones in front of the red train, and the last one of you running!
    so cute!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Run away Bride! I love these, Becky! They are gorgeous photos of you. It was a great idea to shoot them at the train station. Very fun! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beck, they are gorgeous!! I love the train ones especially. She did an amazing job! Glad you updated your blog! Can't wait to see all the wedding photos on here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are so cute!!!! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!! AHH I love those pictures! You are so pretty!!! Glad you got them back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love how they turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok i LOVE these! You are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these pictures, you are such a cutie, and your photographer was really great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just beautiful, beautiful pictures. Makes me want to go to a train and get mine taken. They are really unbelievably cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the bridals Beck- so dang cute!!! You looked gorgeous! Esp love the train track ones!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing! I love them-she did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Becky- Your bridals are beautiful!!!! You look amazing and I love all the poses!! You were such a beautiful bride! Can't wait to see you in August. Hope you are enjoying married life! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just came across your blog. I love your bridals! You look gorgeous. It was fun seeing you at Janell's wedding shower a couple of weeks ago. :)

    ReplyDelete