Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend in Review

It was a busy and fun weekend.  Friday night my best friend Hovey (her real name is Amanda) drove down from Idaho just so she could come to my bridal shower on Saturday.  We played basketball against each other for two years in Wyoming and then played together one year in Montana.  And we were also roommates our senior year.  Anyway, it was great to see her and spend time with her!  I miss her so much and it was fun to stay up late Friday night talking and laughing about all the fun memories we have.  We picked up Kelsi and drove up to Layton to meet old friends from WWCC for dinner at the Olive Garden.  It was great to see everyone.  We celebrated me getting married and Becca being pregnant.  I miss those girls!

me and Hovey

Saturday Hovey and I went shopping before we went to my bridal shower.  My sister Jeannette put on the shower for me and did so much work for it - a huge thanks to her!  It was fun to see old friends from high school, WWCC, and MSU-N.  We ate, played a game, opened gifts, and chatted away.  Everyone was so generous.  After the shower John and I met some family at my cousin Annie's play - Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat - she was amazing.  She did so good.  I was in awe the whole time.  She was one of the narrators and had a huge role.  Great job Annie!! 

4 comments:

  1. That was good seeing everyone again. Good times.... I like Hovey. She is nice. Wish I could have gone to Annie's play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun shower! Super nice of Jeannette to put it all together! I loved Hovey's answers during the game. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy all your showers!! Such a fun time in your life, you will be amazed at how many people care about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for your big day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete