Sunday, December 6, 2015

November randoms

I found these adorable Thanksgiving pajamas at Children's Place for $7 each and couldn't pass them up! 

The first Monday of November for FHE we made our 'Thankful Tree' again this year.  Brooklyn helped me cut out all the hands and the older two kids especially had fun coming up with things they are thankful for.  I knew it wouldn't last long with Remmy, which it didn't!  The next morning I came out from taking a shower and the bottom half was torn off.  Stinker!  One day things won't get destroyed so fast!


Brooklyn finished soccer and got her first trophy.  She was SO excited to finally have a trophy of her own, just like her cousin Hannah!  I signed her up for basketball starting in February and I cannot wait.  


Remmy's "cheese" smile

Jake, Remmy, and I did a little shopping one day while Brooklyn was at preschool.  If they are good I always let them pick a 'ride' when we're done. 



We have been going on lots of walks and bike rides - LOVING this weather.  And I think we deserve it!  Jake was WORN out this day...fast asleep.



It is hard for this kid to stay awake past 4pm.  


24 weeks (I'm now 27)

Brooklyn and Jake's friend Annabelle turned 3 and had a party at the park.  Lots of cute kids eating their pizza.

Reese, Brooklyn, and Lexi

 cute birthday girl

Play group one week was at the train park in Scottsdale.  We hadn't been there in awhile and it's a fun one.  The kids love the carousel, riding the train, and big park they have.



Brooklyn pretending to be scared

Remmy with Alison and Tayvri


I took a cookie decorating class from a lady in my ward and had so much fun!  She gave me her recipe for both cookie and frosting and I have had lots of fun since practicing!  Sugar cookies are definitely an act of love - time consuming!

Cute picture of Grandpa Marc with the kids - this was when we stayed the night on our way up to Salt Lake.

Brooklyn's first soccer picture - cracks me up!   It is halfway cute and halfway awkward smile.

Brooklyn and her BFF Hannah.  She LOVES Hannah.

Sam was such a good sport about letting my kids hold him - I'm a little worried how much 'help' I'm going to have with a new baby in our house.

Remmy's first week in nursery was a success!  (and has been since).  I love peeking in on her and seeing her try and do the actions when they are singing or seeing her sit on a chair.  She still seems like such a baby to me.  Can't believe she is 18 months!


Jake and Sam

She is as cute as she is naughty!  The last month, wow!  She is busy, busy, busy!  I don't remember Brooklyn and Jake being into EVERYTHING like she is, but maybe I've forgotten. She is full of personality -  I don't know where she came from - but keeps me laughing as much as she makes me want to pull my hair out :)


I thought this was so sweet - John was holding Owen in the hall during Priesthood and he fell fast asleep.

1 comment:

  1. Remmy is a ham! I love her big smile. Your thankful tree is cute. We did a thankful turkey again this year. I love traditions during the holidays. Look at your little tiny bump! Baby will be here before we know it. Fun seeing how big your kids are getting and how much they look alike.

    ReplyDelete