Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Remmy's blessing weekend

My family (Dad, Mom, Jeannette, and Hailey) flew in to Phoenix Thursday night, July 31st.  They rented a car and got to our house around 7 o'clock.  The kids were so excited to see them and I was excited to show Jeannette my house. We had such a fun weekend and I was so grateful for all their help getting things ready for Remmy's blessing, letting me pack for our big trip, and cleaning my house.

Remmy got to meet Grandpa Sorenson, Jeannette, and Grandpa Marc and Grandma Betty for the first time.

My mom loves having her hair combed/done and always let me do it as a little girl.  It is fun to see now Brooklyn loving to do it too.  


Friday morning we went to the music class at the school and then the grocery store.
 Hailey doing play-doh.

 The girls were wiped out from playing and both fell asleep on the couch. 



They also had fun dancing and dressing up.  Hailey was so cute and copied Brooklyn every move...and Brooklyn was loving that.

(Jake...cracks me up!)




melty beads in their princess dress-ups 

Remmy and Jeannette

Saturday afternoon we went swimming (except my mom and dad who stayed home with Remmy).  It felt good to get in the water.  Plus we were the only ones in the pool, so that was nice!






We went home and changed and headed to Red Robin for dinner....yummm!

(random picture - it rained at one point over the weekend and the kids ran out to play in it before baths)

1 comment:

  1. That was such a fun weekend! I loved seeing your house, meeting & holding sweet Remmy, loving on Jake & Brooklyn, and meeting your wonderful friends! You have such a great family and I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete