Saturday, September 14, 2013

4th of July

I love the 4th...one of my favorite holidays for sure.
Brooklyn started off the day making 4th of July rice krispie treats with Grandma.  My mom was so nice to not mind having a little buddy by her side any time she was in the kitchen.

I found this outfit at Wal Mart and couldn't resist.  I bought Hannah, Hailey, and Sophia matching ones too.  They all looked SO cute.

We headed down to Orem for lunch to celebrate our nephew Cameron's birthday.  He turned 17, so next year he will be leaving on his mission!  We met everyone at the pizza pie cafe...yum.
suckers and blue tongues




The Bowen's hosted everyone that night for a BBQ, fireworks, and all.  I love being with family on holidays...so fun to be all together and with so many cousins.  The Cowden's and Graf's joined us too.



and EXTRA nice to have these 2 back

We took LOTS of pictures outside with the kids, my mom and dad, etc...and I'm just going to post them all. 







I love this picture...my parents with all 10 of their grand kids.









I LOVE buying my kids matching pj's....I just can't say no to them :)  I thought these 4th of July jammies were so cute and patriotic.
Jake dumped a can of soda all over himself 5 minutes after this picture, but oh well :) 

1 comment:

  1. So many cute pics! Love seeing your parents back in the swing of things with all of the kids. Love those matching Pjs. Cute cute family picture of you guys to!

    ReplyDelete