Tuesday, November 8, 2011

the first snowfall

The other day (I think it was Saturday) we woke up to snow on the ground and I couldn't wait to get Brooklyn up and take her outside.  She was NOT fond of her snowsuit and looked just like Randy (Ralphie's little brother) in a "Christmas Story".  She looked miserable in it and didn't like how she could hardly move.

I bought her snowsuit big so hopefully it will fit next year too

Once we got outside (and took off the snowsuit) she chippered right up.






she wasn't so sure about eating the snow




hangin' upside down


I'm excited for it to snow again and to hopefully take her sledding this time...or show her how mom and dad sled down our steep hill before the snow plows come :)

4 comments:

  1. Soo cute in her snow suit! hahaha. I love the close ups

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that first picture is hilarious! Love it. Those pictures are adorable. I love her face when she tried the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of her cute faces! HER EYELASHES!!! WHOA! She is getting too big too fast, dang! It makes me sick that there is snow there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so funny! I love the snowsuit!!

    ReplyDelete