Thursday, October 20, 2011

this is what Brooklyn does...

to stay busy when I work from home 2 days a week.

 - takes off the wrapper and eats a sucker.....
yes I'm bad and let her eat a sucker, but I was watching her the whole time. And she LOVED it.




 - goes through our mail and rips up all the magazines and coupons



 - pulls out each spoon/whisk/spatula/etc. from the yellow tin



 - got in and ate some white peanuts that were in the box her Christmas present came in.....from her Grandma Sorenson




 - goes through all the Ensigns we have

 - opens the entertainment center door and pulls out all the movies



 - pulls the rocking chair on top of herself


 - goes through my make-up drawer and attempts to eat it



She sure is getting more and more busy which I'm not so sure about yet, but she also plays great by herself...so I can't complain.  She is so much fun.

7 comments:

  1. We still need to get the girls together sometime!
    -Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is everywhere!! I love that she is just hanging out with a chair on top of her! I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is one busy little mama. Nice that she can just go around exploring--so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The craziness begins! She is such a cutie. Looks like you have your hands full.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha she is such a little rebel. I love it. Looks like you have lots of different spots she can spend time at.... I don't know what Charli is going to do in this apartment once she crawls. There is nothing fun for her to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is totally fine that she has a sucker. She is such a cutie, I love her with the eyelash curler.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This age is hilarious, you turn around for two seconds and they're into something else or eating random stuff off the floor. Oh so much fun!

    ReplyDelete