Saturday, October 22, 2011

9 months old

Brooklyn is 9 months old!
Wow.  She is not a little baby anymore.  She is a big baby. 
(Well, she has always been a big baby :))




oops.....she leaned forward and rolled down the hill....and I was too far away to stop her



what she's doing: crawling everywhere, pulling herself up in her crib (I love this and love going in after she wakes up to get her), pulling herself up on all the furniture, playing well by herself for longer amounts of time, waving "hi" and "bye" on command, says "Da da" all day long, gets excited when she sees her mom and dad.

what she likes: her binkie, her blanket, watching baby Einstein, watching Mom - doesn't matter what she's doing, being tickled, being scared (ha ha...this is my new favorite thing about her lately....I'll go out of the room and hide and call for her.  She comes crawling over and I jump out and yell boo! and first she shakes and then starts laughing hysterically), eating other people's food, going on walks in the stroller, riding in the grocery cart at the store, watching other people, bath time.

what she doesn't like: getting dressed - she cries every time I put something over her head - absolutely hates it, water - I have to make her drink water and it usually just ends up all down her shirt, being thrown up in the air - used to love it - now hates it, when something is taken away from her.

And here of course and some more pictures of her...




standing up on the couch....notice she is wearing Christmas pajamas - I bought these before she was born, size 12 months, and that's what size she wears now.  I thought we better get some use out of them in case they don't fit at Christmas.




love my happy girl!


 and I had to post a picture of these boots :)



9 comments:

  1. I loved reading this post! She is growing up and so cute Beck. Charli is only .5 inch shorter than Brooklyn he he. I love all her cute outfits, cute pictures, her rolling down the hill, cute bows... everything. Can't wait to see her at Christmas. She is starting to thin out already... sad :( I miss her chub. Oh and I love that she waives hehe.

    2nd to bottom pic she looks just like Mike to me for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy, beautiful girl! Seriously such a doll. I was cracking up of the pics of her rolling down the hill hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same thing....totally thinning out. Enjoy the chub while you can:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her rolling down the hill, lol. She is seriously the cutest baby Becky. I love how she always has a HUGE smile on her face. Cutest outfits too. Those boots are sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE THESE!!! She is getting too big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she is precious...can't wait to see you guys in a couple months during Christmas!!!!
    Love,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Becky, she is so cute and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is a doll!! Love her pink headband in the top pictures and love that she rolled down the hill while you were taking her pic. Haha!! Enjoy all these fun little stages cause they change so quickly!

    And the chalkboard is seriously so fun, I will be stealing this idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. she is so dang adorable! i seriously almost fell off my chair laughing at the pic of her rolling down the hill! classic! i'm so glad you caught that!

    ReplyDelete